Super Early Bird instalment plan
It is really exciting to be bringing Eroticon 2013 to London and to be making it a two day event. I know that lots of you will be wanting to grab your tickets while they are still at the incredible Super Early Bird rate of £125 for the full weekend, but I also know that budgets and bank managers can be rather unforgiving, so I’m pleased to announce that during June we are offering an instalment plan for the Super Early Bird weekend tickets.
The plan is split into four payments, the first of £50 when you sign up and then three further payments of £25. The plan is only open for registrations throughout June 2012 and is managed via Paypal who will automatically invoice you at the time of the next instalment.
Don’t miss out on this great bargain, grab your ticket today and make sure you get your place on the hottest networking event of 2013.
Ticket terms & conditions:
- Tickets are refundable minus an administration fee of £20.
- Ticket transfers cost £20 and will require a completed ticket transfer form.
Instalment plan terms & conditions:
- Further to the terms above, instalment plans are available for a limited period and number of tickets.
- If, after 30 days of the final instalment invoice the ticket balance has not been paid in full the Super Early Bird ticket rate will be forfeited and the ticket invoiced for the Early Bird ticket rate (£150)
- If, after a further 30 days of the Early Bird ticket rate, the invoice is not paid the ticket will be forfeited and the balance returned less the non-refundable deposit of the first instalment (£50)