Are you a writer or blogger that wants to come to Eroticon but are worried about costs?
Xcite Books are sponsoring three weekend delegate tickets for the conference (worth £150 each)
Xcite Books are the UK’s leading erotic fiction publisher with a catalogue that includes such great erotica writers as KD Grace and Sommer Marsden and continue to develop new talent and new voices.
Here’s a word from Hazel Cushion of Xcite Books;
Xcite Books is delighted to be involved with Eroticon because it is a unique and essential event supporting erotic writing and publishing. For Xcite Books it is an opportunity to connect with writers and bloggers, learn the latest trends and explore new possibilities within the erotic writing genre.
If you would like to be considered as an Xcite blogger all you need to do is write a post on your blog explaining why you want to attend Eroticon 2013 and what you hope to get out of it. You might list your must attend sessions, or talk about how you want to develop your writing or your blog, it is up to you. You must include a link back to the Write Sex Right (http://www.writesexright.com)
Once you’re done just pop back here and fill in the form below with your details and the link to your blog post. You can tweet about it with the #xciteblogger hashtag.
[contact-form-7 id=”1442″ title=”Xcite sponsorship”]
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion is only open to people aged 18 and above.
- Sponsored delegate tickets are only open to individual bloggers or writers.
- Sponsored tickets are only valid to the allocated delegate and are not for resale or exchange.
- Entries are limited to one application per person.
- All entrants must post a blog post with link back to http://www.writesexright.com and complete the online form on this page prior to the closing date.
- On receipt of all entries three bloggers will be selected at the discretion of Eroticon and Xcite books.
- As condition of accepting a sponsored ticket delegates will be asked to host an advertising banner and to write a blog post about their sponsorship from Xcite.
- Delegate sponsorship is for a weekend ticket to Eroticon 2013 worth £150 it does not include travel or accommodation.
- Applications close at midday GMT 31st January 2013.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to receive the Write Sex Right monthly newsletter. You may opt out of the newsletter at any time.
- You data will only be used for the Write Sex Right newsletter and will never be passed to a third party.
- This promotion is run by Imp Ideas Ltd. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What a great opportunity! Have been looking at the tickets for months but was unable to get sponsorship.
Thank you. x
Bugger! I just entered without reading all the rules and seeing that the contest closed yesterday. 🙁
I’ve recently (yesterday) given up the Day Job to write full time and could really have used that sponsorship.
But as my blog currently gets about three hits a day (working on that!) the gals above are far better choices.