Submissions are now open for the Eroticon Anthology 2019, here is a chance to have your work published alongside that of other amazing speakers and attendees!
The Eroticon Anthology aims to celebrate and promote some of the fantastic writers who attend Eroticon every year – 2017’s anthology on the theme of Identity featured incredible fictional and non-fictional stories and essays from sex toy reviewers, bloggers, erotic authors, and more. We continued that tradition in 2018 with the anthology on the theme of Truth.
We accept submissions from anyone who attends Eroticon – whether a speaker or a delegate – it’s a great chance to showcase the breadth and quality of creative work people produce, and it means that anyone who attends can make sure they leave the conference as a published writer!
Theme of Eroticon anthology 2019
The theme of this year’s anthology is Discovery! Visit the 2019 Anthology post to read all the details and make your submission.
The book will go on sale during Eroticon weekend and 60% of net royalties will be split equally between contributors on an ongoing basis. You do not need to have any previously published works – if you’re new to erotic writing then your submission – and attendance at Eroticon – could be your first steps into sex or erotic writing.
- Submissions are open to anyone who is attending Eroticon (as a speaker or a delegate) and who has purchased a ticket before the submission deadline.
- Written work must be in doc or docx format, Times New Roman 12pt, no longer than 3000 words in length.
- All documents must have eroticon-anthology-2018 somewhere in their title.
- Illustrations must be scanned at 300DPI in the first instance; you may be asked to scan at a higher resolution when the book is due to be printed.
- Email your work to email@example.com by 2nd January 2019.
- The publisher’s decision on content is final.
The publisher is Resonance Press, the non-fiction sibling of Sexy Little Pages, run by Anna Sky.
We ask for exclusivity on your work for 18 months for this anthology.