It’s that time! Submissions are now open for the Eroticon Anthology 2018 – make sure you leave the 2018 conference with your work published alongside that of other amazing speakers and attendees!
The Eroticon Anthology aims to celebrate and promote some of the fantastic writers who attend Eroticon every year – last year’s anthology on the theme of Identity featured incredible fictional and non-fictional stories and essays from sex toy reviewers, bloggers, erotic authors, and more.
We accept submissions from anyone who attends Eroticon – whether a speaker or a delegate – it’s a great chance to showcase the breadth and quality of creative work people produce, and it means that anyone who attends can make sure they leave the conference as a published writer! Last year’s book was read and reviewed by a number of prominent sex bloggers and it also featured on mainstream websites such as AskMen.
Theme of Eroticon anthology 2018
The theme of this year’s anthology is ‘truth’ – this could be anything from the ways in which you use truth in your writing, to stories based on truth and lies, or erotica that intertwines personal truths with fiction. We’re looking for short fiction and non-fiction erotic stories, personal essays, poetry and illustrations.
The book will go on sale during Eroticon weekend and 60% of net royalties will be split equally between contributors on an ongoing basis. You do not need to have any previously published works – if you’re new to erotic writing then your submission – and attendance at Eroticon – could be your first steps into sex or erotic writing.
- Submissions are open to anyone who is attending Eroticon (as a speaker or a delegate) and who has purchased a ticket before the submission deadline.
- Written work must be in doc or docx format, Times New Roman 12pt, no longer than 3000 words in length.
- All documents must have eroticon-anthology-2018 somewhere in their title.
- Illustrations must be scanned at 300DPI in the first instance; you may be asked to scan at a higher resolution when the book is due to be printed.
- Email your work to email@example.com by 2nd January 2018. EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE 11th JANUARY 2018
- The publisher’s decision on content is final.
The publisher is Resonance Press, the non-fiction sibling of Sexy Little Pages, run by Anna Sky.
We ask for exclusivity on your work for 18 months for this anthology.