Yes it so almost that time again; Eroticon 2020 is just a couple of weeks away which means it is time for a little meet and greet action online before we get to do it all in person at the Friday night Meet and Greet.
If you are one of the many people who have been to Eroticon before you all know how this works but if not, answer the questions below on your own site/blog introducing yourself to everyone and then link your post on this page (in the linky tool at the bottom) so we can all find you. Please can you also make sure your post links to this page as well. If you need a space to post your meet and greet because you don’t have a blog please email your post to email@example.com and we will post it here for you.
NAME (and Twitter if you have one)
Molly Moore but you can call me Molly @mollysdailykiss
Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2020
- Seeing my long distance friends and spending time with them in person.
- Friday night meet and greet. It is one of my favourite parts of the weekend. Seeing everyone coming together, old friends and new, and how excited everyone is for the conference. It always makes me happy.
- The end. That might sound terrible but putting together Eroticon is a lot of hard work and can be very stressful and when it is all done and everything went well that is a huge relief for me. Sunday night is my favourite time as I get to really relax and hang out with my people.
Sadly with a change of venue this year for the Friday night meet and greet we won’t be compiling a play list but I know that everyone enjoys that bit so…. What is a song that always makes you want to dance?
Rolling in the Deep by Adele….. It is just such a good song to move too and it has some sweet memories attached to it. But if you asked me to dance for you, this would be my go to song.
What is the best book you have read in the last 12 months?
The KLF Chaos, Magic & the Band who Burned a Million Pounds by John Higgs. A totally insane book. Really it is a bit of a mind fuck but I found it utterly fascinating.
As you sit writing this post what are three things you are grateful for?
1. It’s my favourite day of the week (Friday if you are wondering)
2. My past self for starting a blog that has transformed my life
3. Marks and Spencer sugar free Butterscotch Drops. All the other flavours are rank but these are delicious morsels of oral joy.
What is your mobile (cellphone) wallpaper or home screen image?
It is picture of the sunset over Miami that I took from the balcony last September during my trip there. In the purple dusky sky you can just see the crescent moon and it reminds me of such a perfectly wonderful evening.
If someone gave you £5000 today which you were not allowed to save but had to spend within 24 hours what would you do with it?
I would buy myself a flight to the USA for April and a brand new full frame Canon camera. Whatever was left over I would buy pretty things for all my friends.
Complete the sentence:
a damn good dicking!
Author, Blogger, Photographer, Speaker. Director of Operations for Eroticon