Back in 2017 we started the Eroticon ticket pool – a way to give away a number of free day tickets to help bring people to the conference who otherwise wouldn’t be able to join us. The ticket pool is funded partly by the sale of business tickets and sponsorship, and partly by donations from our wonderful delegate sponsors.
This year we have 8 free day tickets to give away. If you would like to apply for a pool ticket, please fill out the form below before 22nd May
What do I get as a ticket pool recipient?
- An Eroticon day ticket for the day of your choice (Saturday or Sunday), which also means you get entry to our social events on Friday and Saturday night too. Your day will include food during the conference (lunch, tea and coffee, and biscuits).
Who should apply:
- People on low incomes/who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford to come.
- People with more complex travel and accommodation needs that would make attendance too expensive without help covering their ticket.
- A straight-up competition.
- Tickets for carers/assistants to attend the event with you (email the organisers directly and we can arrange this separately!)
Many thanks to the generous delegate sponsors who have chipped in and the one anonymous donation of a full ticket price – this year the ticket pool contributions mean we can offer 8 Eroticon single day tickets.
Fill in the form below to apply, not forgetting to let us know which day you would prefer to come along to (Saturday or Sunday). We would especially welcome applications from people who have never attended Eroticon before!
Applications close midday on the 22nd May 2023 (UK time) On the 23rd of May I will allocate the pool tickets by lottery, and email all applicants to let them know if they have been successful or not
Yes, we do have a required space on the form for a website. This doesn’t mean you have to have a blog, but you should at least have a social media presence, so put in your twitter or facebook or mastodon link if you don’t have anything else.
Author, Blogger, Photographer, Speaker. Director of Operations for Eroticon